Saturday, March 15, 2008

First Blog (dun-da-Dun!)

Well, here I am! I figured, hey, I think alot and I talk alot...so why not write about it?
Today is an absolutely gorgeous day and we are about to leave to take a picnic to Nelson Park. Aaron has no idea yet, but I am charging my camera to make sure I capture that moment when he sees that there are ducks. He is in love with ducks.
That's basically all I'm thinking about now....Picnic. Park. Sandwiches. Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips. Watching Aaron get chased by crazy ducks. Laughing at Thomas attempting to make a fishing pole out of a fork and string.....
That's pretty much a day at the park with the Humphries clan. :o)

1 comment:

  1. yea, blogger amity!! you'll love it. (i do). i am excited to keep up with all the stuff i might not get to hear in person... and especially see lots and lots of pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete