Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gentle!

Aaron's cutest Word of the Week is "Gentle"...or as he pronounces it, "DenDuuuul!"
Naturally, as a boy, he can be a little rough without realizing it. I decided to teach him "gentle", after watching him attempt to pull out a cat's eyelash. It seemed like the right time. :)
So now, being "gentle" has become a sign of affection from my sweet son. In the mornings, I get him out of his crib and bring him to our bed. Then, he crawls over to Thomas and lightly pats him on the face while saying the Word of the Week. "denduuuul!"
This morning, while I was cleaning the kitchen, I overheard his voice from the living room repeating his version of "gentle." I peaked around the corner and had to hold back a laugh when I saw him petting the TV screen during an episode of Veggie Tales. He was being "denduuul" to Bob the Tomato. It was adorable!!

3 comments:

  1. how sweet... little cito...maybe he can reteach deron how to be "denduu".

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet!! I love reading the story of your little family.

    ReplyDelete