Monday, May 5, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Katy tagged me! I'm glad because I have been blanking on what to blog......

4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cashier at United
2. Babysitting (every day Monday-Friday- 2 summers in a row)
3. Teller at ASB
4. ECM Coordinator at Champions Church

4 movies I have watched more than once:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Nacho Libre
3. The Count of Monte Cristo
4. Benji.....Aaron's favorite "Pupee Movie"

4 Places I have lived:
1. Abilene, TX
2. Chester, NH
3. Groton, MA
4. Derry, NH

4 TV shows I watch:
1. LOST (need I say more?)
2. Beauty & The Geek ( oh Joe.....)
3. Rachael Ray
4. Law & Order (sometimes....)

4 Places I have been:
1. London, England
2. Paris, France
3. Plum Island, MA (where we got engaged....*romantic sigh*....)
4. Denver, CO

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Beef Fajitas from Tamollys
2. Stuffed Meat Pizza from Dantes
3.Bistro Cornbread Crackers with Vermont Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese (& a glass of Fresca)
4. Twix

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Bahamas
2. Italy
3. Australia
4. Lake Tahoe (to ski)

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. Champs Camp Xstreme!!!
2. Possibly going on a cruise this fall
3. Getting pregnant sometime AFTER August/cruise
4. being more and more blessed with God's provision in finances and relationships (that's right! Me too, Katy!!!)

4 Bloggers I am tagging
1. Ashley S
2. Crystal D
3. Dad
4. D'Nae

1 comment:

  1. I love your plans...go on a cruise...get pregnant after the cruise... LOL You're so funny. I love you!!! I hope your plans go AS PLANNED. :0)

    ReplyDelete