Thursday, May 22, 2008

She's Baaaack!

The church has closed on the Wylie Swim Club and I have been up to my neck in "pool stuff". I also took a 10 day lifeguarding certification course!
My husband was excited about that! He told me "Now you can do that cool whistle-twirl-on-your-finger-thing that lifeguards do!"
Yes darling, I spent 30 hours getting certified and pulling a 190 lb person with a spinal injury out the bottom of a 12 foot pool to "twirl my whistle." Sigh.
So finally, my days are slowing down a bit and life is getting back to normal. Like today, we actually ate at home...during normal meal times!
So to all my friends (ahem, or all 3 of you that read this...) I am sorry if I have been out of touch with you! I miss you! After this week, it will be alot better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that you got to have a "normal" meal. That's sometimes the most relaxing thing ever. We love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!
    I'm off to clean the garage. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete