Saturday, September 20, 2008

4 Months Later....

Yes, that's how long it's been since I've last blogged. So sad!
Summer is officially over and what a summer it was!!

Today I completely organized our "Nook" in our living room. Since it has a curtain in the doorway of it, we've kinda made it our "whatever doesn't have a home" room. In other words, it was filled with random books, old cell phones, board games, cassettes, tons of CDs, computers, a printer and billions of pages of sheet music! Literally. Billions. It was ridiculous.
So, here was my thinking:
"I just got this gorgeous, shiny, brand-new laptop and I AM NOT going to put in any old unorganized room!!!"

So I made it nice!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am shocked, amazed, bewildered... not that you organized your nook, but that I would see a NEW POST! Wow! Keep it coming, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete