Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday

FYI- M&Ms are a wonderful reward to a potty-training 2 year old. On the other hand, they are a nasty temptation to a preggo Mama! We keep a tupperware container full of M&Ms for Aaron in our upstairs bathroom. I've caught myself twice today sneaking a few in my trips up and down the stairs. :)

Ahhh...a day of nothingness. This week has been jam-packed with work, work, work! I've been close to throwing my phone in the pool in utter frustration due to my "reminders" going off every 10 minutes.

*DING DING* Pack $2 for Aaron's pizza party at school today! ("Hmmm...all I have is a $10...)
*DING DING* Interview lifeguard at 4:00 today
*DING DING* Call so-and-so back
*DING DING* You have 50 new emails!!!
*DING DING* Finalize lifeguarding policies/checklists
*DING DING* Don't forget to go get your glucose lab work done this week!! (Oops...)

Today my phone is sitting on the table in front of me with a black screen of silence. Haven't had any phone calls today and only 2 emails...
I am still in my sleep shorts and T-shirt and intend to stay this way as long as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment