Tuesday, June 2, 2009

if you insist....

tagged by KT love....

8 things to look forward to:
1. finishing setting up Ella's room
2. Seeing my sweet baby girl for the first time!
3. being done with potty-training!!
4. getting my crazy bangs grown out where I can "swoop" them again...ugh.
5. going to Sea World in a couple weeks
6. re-doing our master bathroom...someday...over the rainbow...
7. being molded and shaped into a more mature wife, mother and friend
8. going on a cruise....again...someday...maybe...

8 things I did yesterday:
1. ordered some final things for Ella's room (lamp, diaper hanging thingy, mobile)
2. ate Dante's with my boys and ran into an old friend
3. supported my parents on a hard day
4. got a SUPER CUTE new diaper bag at Kids Village!!!!!
5. had heartburn for the first time...lol...because of Dantes!
6. went to WalMart and got keys made. now we finally have 2 sets...(long story)
7. watched my son hit 4 line-drives in a row (playing baseball in the backyard)
8. went to a Mom's Prayer Group and enjoyed encouragment,fellowship and prayer....and too many chocolate chip cookies! :)

8 things I wish I could do:
1. draw/be more artistic
2. walk up our stairs without becoming out of breath! :)
3. get a pedicure every other week. can you say, "Cha-ching?!"
4. buy my husband a boat
5. get better at writing people notes/cards for no reason except to say "I'm thinking about you"
6. be a more patient mommy
7. be a more serving wife
8. be a more listening friend

8 shows I watch:
1. LOST...but that is losing it's thing for me...getting a little too much.
2. Who's Line Is It Anyways? OK, I know this show is ancient, but I just started recording it and I LOVE it! One of the only shows that actually makes me laugh out loud.
3. What Not To Wear..ha...doesn't really inspire me much during pregnancy..
4. Jon & Kate Plus 8
5. anything on Playhouse Disney (with Aaron...)
6. Dancing with the Stars (when it's on...)
7. Here Come the Newlyweds
8. A Baby Story. I cry every time...

People to tag:
1. Ashley S
2. Rachael N
3. D'nae
4. Jenn B
5. ?
6. ?

1 comment:

  1. yay! 2 sets of keys for your vehicle! hehe... these are fun.

    ReplyDelete