Tuesday, June 23, 2009

another Monday!

Sea World was fabulous! Check FB for pics, because I am too lazy to upload them on here right now. :)
It was so nice to get away for a few days and spend time with my family. After a rough couple weeks for my Mom and the kids, we all welcomed some fun away from Abilene. Aaron absolutely loved Sea World and we plan to go back the weekend of his birthday in October with Oma and Opa. Everyone asked what his favorite part was and I am honestly stumped on that question! He loved Shamu, the dolphins, the waterpark, the Pirate Show...everything! The only thing I was less than impressed on was the show "Cool Vibrations." It was advertised as "a fast-paced show that includes daredevil skiers performing many water ski elements including pair, swivel and solo skiing."

Ha.

Amity's advertisement would read "scantily dressed bikini girls singing and dancing flirtatiously with half-naked beach boys singing about 'partying in the summer' and 'summer romance' along with a little boat/water ski action in the distance." Boo.

Overall though, it was a wonderful trip! We made it 3 days with NO NAPS for Aaron...which is amazing, considering he still takes 2+ hour naps every day. And I think I drank my body weight in Sierra Mist both days at Sea World! :)

Onto a different note! I'm 34 weeks today. Time is flying by and I still have to remind myself that Ella Claire will be here in just a few short weeks! Aaron talks about Baby Ella/Baby Sister with adorable affection and I cannot wait to see the expression on his face when they meet for the first time. *little tear*
I'm experiencing some braxton hicks, but nothing too uncomfortable. Once I lay down and put my feet up, they go away.

Tonight we head to the pool again for picnic, swimming and relaxation. Aaron has a newfound interest in the sand volleyball court. He loves bringing buckets and trucks to "play in the dirt" with. It's amazing what simple things will keep kids entertained for hours and hours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment