Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lincoln & Maddox

Preston and Ashley came to town for a few days this week! The twins are growing up so fast (3 1/2 months old already!) and are as handsome as ever. We got to see a little more of their personalities this time. Maddox seems to be a bit more stubborn and feisty (in a sweet way, of course!!) and Lincoln seems more chilled out and laid back. I got to spend alot more time with Maddox this week. We're buds now!
Photobucket
(in this picture, I'm holding Lincoln and Thomas has Maddox)

What warmed my heart the most was seeing Aaron interact with his cousins. He displayed such amazing love, affection and gentleness around them! He absolutely LOVED getting to hold them,
Photobucket
and help feed them bottles, give them their pacifiers and just watch them! He is going to be a fabulous big brother.

Oh yeah, and it was fun seeing Preston and Ashley as well! :)

Today was THE DAY. I said "adios" to these heavy locks:
Photobucket

and said "HELLO" to this new "do":
Photobucket

When I went into the salon (Oak Creek Salon on Barrow), the receptionist lady looked at me suspiciously and asked why on earth I cutting off my hair. I simply answered with a laugh, "It's time!"
And it really was!! When we got married, my hair was almost as long as it is (well..was) now. The day after we got back from our honeymoon, I chopped it off and enjoyed the change! Change is usually dramatic with me...I never have done baby steps. Isn't that interesting? Personality? Don't answer that....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment