Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Everyone is happier when Mommy sleeps!

That's right! Codeine became a new friend to me last night. :) My lower back was just aching and aching last night, so I caved in and took those pain meds. Wow. In 15 minutes the pain was gone and I was feeling soooo relaxed! Sleep was wonderful. I didn't just sleep, I was out like a baby. Ahhh...I woke up this morning feeling like a new woman.

Feeling great today! We all went to the pool over lunchtime for about an hour and the water felt amazing. I gently swam a few laps and loved feeling (almost) weightless in the water.

Aaron's taking his nap and I am debating on tackling sweeping/mopping the downstairs OR propping my feet up and watching a chick-flick I DVRed yesterday...hmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. praying the next few days will be restful and pain-free for you! Can't wait to meet Ella

    ReplyDelete