Thursday, June 4, 2009

it's coming along

The two Handy Mannys put together Ella's crib this week. Aaron loves helping Daddy "fix" things.
Photobucket

Photobucket

So here it is! All done! The bedding is still a bit wrinkly because I haven't washed it yet. I was so excited to put it on to see how it all looks with the colors we picked....I like it! :) Although, I do feel like this wall needs to "soften up" a bit. Maybe some satiny/sheer drapes/canopy thingy around her name? I don't know...
Photobucket

Here is the changing table. Not organized yet...
Photobucket

And her closet...our sweet little girl aleady has too many clothes! :) YAY! Now I just need those matching bows and headbands...
Photobucket

You can see her diaper bag here. I'm going to get "Ella" monogrammed in brown on the flap.
Photobucket

We are putting up a cute storage container/dresser/thingy this weekend...will keep pictures coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment