Wednesday, March 4, 2009

springtime

I felt the need to blog...since it's been a while!

Had a Dr. Appt today and that went wonderfully. We heard the little one's very LOUD heartbeat and it made me smile. Originally my Dr. said I would find out the sex today, but apparently decided to wait until I was a little farther along. At first I was dissapointed, but realized that in two weeks things will be bigger and much clearer. Next appointment is March 23rd. I've gained back another 6lbs which was good and am feeling almost back to normal.
Photobucket

We bought Aaron some new "big boy underwear" the other day. He picked out Cars themed undies.
Photobucket
I plan on potty-training all next week. He still doesn't mind wearing diapers (wet or dirty!) so it might not happen as quickly as I hoped. We'll see. As long as he's out of them by Baby #2, I will be satisfied!

BIG NEWS. Our church signed a contract on the Mansion yesterday! So it's official. Champions Church will soon be the new owner of Abilene's White Mansion. This is so huge for our church. For years, we have had numerous prophets and apostolic leaders (Mary Forsythe, Larry Titus, Ron Campbell etc.) prophesy about how this mansion will soon be used for Kingdom purposes through Champions Church. Even before Thomas and I were married, we began praying for those gates to swing open!! It feels like Spring to me. New changes. New growth. Fresh winds. And beautiful things beginning to bloom. I am so so so so excited for this new season. More about the mansion later. Including PICTURESSS!!

My 22nd birthday is on Friday. I long to be past 21. Our day so far looks like: Lunch with Mom and Granma at Bonzai (SUSHI!!) and game night with friends at church while Aaron stays the night with Oma & Opa. I think I am even more excited about sleeping in on Saturday morning....it's been awhile since we've been able to do that. (Cito has been getting up at 6:15 recently...ugh.)

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment