Monday, March 30, 2009

that funny little feeling...

Uh-oh. Spring is in the air. My windows are open. Time to CLLLEANN!!!!

There is something about Mondays that always send me into a crazy organization project. Today I completely took apart Aaron's booster seat, washed the fabric, hosed off the crusted cereal crumbs/fruit snacks that were embedded beneath the fabric and spent about 2 hours trying to figure out how to put it back together!
I also got the car vacuumed & washed. Yay for clean cars and carseats! I am now contemplating on how to dust our master-bedroom ceiling fan blades (which are hung about 12 feet from the floor....hmmm...)

Thomas and I bought a new juicer last week.
Photobucket
I can already tell a difference in my energy level from drinking a cup of juice a day. We made a decision last week to really make an effort at healthier eating. So we have been juicing for one meal (usually lunch) and having a small high-protein/low fat meal for the other. "Juice" usually consists of 1 apple, 1/2 orange, 1 or 2 carrots, 1 celery stalk and maybe a random broccoli or cantalope in there...
I LOVE juicing real citrusy fruits like grapefruit/lemon/apple and my personal fave is strawberry/kiwi/apple. Those are more like desserts than meals!! Ha! Watermelon is also really good, but I prefer to just eat that.
Anyways, tonight's menu consists of talapia, steamed rice and broccoli. (....not in the juicer...lol)

...and for those of you that noticed on FB....I did cheat today and make HOMEBAKED sugar cookies. Hey, at least they are low-fat!!! ;)

I will be 22 weeks tomorrow. Everything has been going much more smoothly. I've only been sick about once a week for the past 3 weeks. YAY! We have pretty much decided on "Ella" as our baby girl's name. Not quite sure on the middle name yet...but we have a couple we are debating over. My next appointment is on the 13th and I think I get to do the wonderful glucose sugar testing thingymabopper. Mmmm... I love me some sugary orange soda! ;)

Well, that's all for now! I am going to take advantage of naptime to get a few more things done around here...ceiling fan HERE I COME!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My vote is Ella Beth. It's just cute...and she will be too...and...therefore...she should be Ella Beth. :p =D hehehe....I know whatever you pick will be adorable.

    ReplyDelete