Friday, January 30, 2009

Amatee

I am sitting here watching Aaron and Thomas play Wii Baseball. It is the cutest thing. Aaron really knows how to play! In fact, he has beaten Thomas fair and square 4-2. We've created alot of our family and friends as Mii characters and each time one of them hits or makes a catch, Aaron says, "Good Job Mimi!" or "Almost Andrew!" It's hilarious. Just now, my sister-in-law hit a home run and he jumped up and exclaimed, "Home Run Ashley!!"

Anyways, a few minutes ago my Mii character was up to bat and Thomas said "There's Amity." Aaron looked at the Mii, back at Thomas and said "Amatee? Barbara Amatee.." (and continued to sing the popular Veggie Tales Song "Barbara Manatee")

*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Oh my stars that is cute! We did the same with our Wii and put lots of family on there, it's so fun doing the wii fit aerobics with my family everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara Amatee, Amatee, Amatee! You are the one for me, one for me, on efor me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this made me laugh. How cute!

    ReplyDelete