Monday, January 26, 2009

A coke a day...

...keeps the headaches and nausea away! Thank you KATY!
I've never experience real migranes until just recently. Ugh. How many pregnancy symptoms ARE THERE? With Aaron, I ditched the caffeine almost the entire pregnancy. Haha...and just last week I became a coffee drinker (decaf) and a coke-a-day girl.

Oh, and this is pretty interesting! The other day I was lying on the couch and began feeling little flutterings and movement in my tummy. I laid really still and just waited...and they kept coming. I hollered at Thomas and he pressed his hand down where I was feeling them and looked at me wide-eyed. It was really neat. So yes, it's an active one! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thats so funny I swear by coke as well.. so does my mom..I just almost need one a day to help with the headaches I have had whether migraine or sinus related. It works! Just a little boost of caffine goes a long way.. I have tried to stop drinking them but some days I just need one to function! I can do without sweet stuff like chocolate but I gotta have a coke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's amazing. And you know what? I have felt movements early on as well!! This is crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey by the way, thank you for your offer to watch Makenna while I do errands haha! I may just have to take you up on it one day! Your awesome..same goes for Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your pregnancy Amity! Glad the Coke is helping with your headaches too!

    Miss you guys!
    Jenn Burnett

    ReplyDelete