Friday, January 23, 2009

Productivity is so wonderful

This week was so productive! Aaron was back in school from being sick last week, I was able to go to work, and I thoroughly cleaned my house. It was a Good week.

Mother's Day Out has been a lifesaver for me. Aaron gets a fun day of interaction with other kids, crafts and games, while I get to be in the office and get all my ECM work done. Right now with the Valentines's Banquet coming up, my plate has been extra full at work. But I like it!

Connect Groups started up this week so my "Weekly Wednesday Cleaning" began again. Our home serves as a host home on Wednesday nights since Thomas and I are both at church. It's nice to have a little motivation to REALLY clean every single week. Over the holiday break, I got a bit spoiled and the cleaning began to pile up!

Yesterday, Thomas and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary. We made a lunch date at Fuji's and enjoyed having a meal alone together. After lunch he surprised me with a massage appointment at Absolute Perfection Day Spa. It was wonnnnnddeerrrrfulllll! I sent him to play golf today in return.

Well, gotta get dinner on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment