Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year....Happy Laundry Room!

My laundry has piled up. This is what happens when Mommy is sick all day and doesn't care that all her clothes are in the dirty hamper. (Because I just wear pj's and slippers ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Whooopee.)
Photobucket
But today, being New Years, I really wanted to do something productive...but not too tiring. So I conquered the laundry! My day was spent loading, lying down, switching, folding, putting away, lying down, loading, lying down, folding, etc etc etc.
UNTIL IT WAS DONE!
Photobucket
And now...there are NO piles of laundry anywhere in sight. Ahhh...it's a good day.
Here are a couple more pics of the pretty clean laundry room. Below shows the picture my sweet sister made for me for Christmas this year. Yes, she made it all by herself! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here are some pictures I took on my trip to Europe in 2002. They turned out so pretty!
Photobucket

So YAY! I start off 2009 with a squeaky clean laundry room. :) Now onto the pantry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment