Thursday, January 15, 2009

thursday

Yes, I updated the site a bit because it was a getting a little boring for my taste. Here are a few updates:

Me: I'm 11 weeks and doing great. Zofran in the morning and Phenigren at night has worked wonders for me. The "nag" is constantly there, but I'm learning to adjust around it. I am craving the weirdest things. I crave things I haven't eaten in YEARS! Like fishsticks! And today, I got the oddest craving for those hot dogs with cheese inside of them. Wow...it's probably been 12 years since I've had one of those. Oh, and sweet tarts. Mmmmm.
I was watching "A Baby Story" today and the episode was about a woman who had a water birth. I love watching those shows and seeing all different kinds of people and different ways of birthing.

Aaron: Aaron got sick with pnemonia and was home from school all week. Here he is taking what he calls his "dinosaur medicine!" Poor baby.
Photobucket
I'm glad he will be better by next week because the firefighters and firetrucks are visiting his school and he wouldn't want to miss that. I hope they take pictures....
He has really enjoyed "school" (Tuesday, Thursdays 9-2:30).

Fam: My sis-in-law, Ashley was admitted to Baylor Hospital in Grapevine where she will be until the twins are born. She's 26 weeks pregnant and they are hoping to make it to 36 weeks. Since she is at risk for early delivery, the Dr.s want to keep a close eye on things. Contractions have stopped, and now they have named her room "The Baby Farm" because she is confined to her bed with the sole purpose of "growing the babies." I thought that was cute. :)

Our 4 year anniversary is coming up in a week! We are agononizing over the decision of going out on a much needed DATE or attending the LOST season premier party (which is the highlight of the semester!). *sigh*....will try to make the decision soon.
I got this sweet email from my husband last week. The Subject Line read: Want to Go on a Date?


"To The Caribbean on a cruise for our fifth anniversary in 2010?
Little _____ or ______* will be 6 months old and ready to stay with Oma and MiMi for a few days.
Think about it. Love you!

T"

*i hid names...

Soooo....we'll see! I doubt we will go in January because the baby will probably be nursing exclusively until at least 8 months. But maybe late Spring, or early Summer. This email was so heartwarming to me because, if you know my husband, he DOES NOT EVER plan things. He is a last minute kind of guy. So this was HUGE to me, being a big plan-aheader.

That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment