Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm back!

Not quite 100%, but slowly working in that direction! I am eating so much better and found that fishsticks (of ALL things) taste so good to me! Then yesterday I tried a Sweet Onion Chicken Teryaki sandwich at Subway...mmmmm...it was amazing! Have you seen that soup commercial where the guy says "Mmmm...I like the taste of taste!" Yeah. That describes my eating life right now. It's like the Hallelujah Chorus plays when I eat something with FLAVOR! :) Still staying away from really heavy or spicy foods for now.
Had another Dr appt today and the scale showed a 5 pound difference from last week! YES! (Jeans, sweater and shoes helped...*ahem*, but STILL!!!)

Saw Baby again today! She/He was moving around like crazy! I told the Dr. it was finally happy that I was eating! Heartbeat was steady and strong. In this picture you can see its eyes and mouth...pretty amazing!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. so amazing. We're so excited for the Humphries family! Go Pat go! heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW so precious!! I am so glad you are feeling better and we pray your eating continues to go well! Such a beautiful photo! What a sweet lil baby! Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happened to stumble across your blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy! And wow, twins for the other Humphries. Good grief, granbaby overload. I bet the grandparents are not complaining ;-) Take care of yourself and indulge in those fish stick!!!
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete